As we approach the cold and flu season🤒, businesses are faced with the annual challenge of managing employee absenteeism. Unlike in previous years, there are no government mandates, leaving organizations to decide what tools to implement to keep their staff healthy and doors open.
In order to understand the impact on your employees, it is important to consider three key factors: decreased productivity, revenue loss, and overtasked employees.
- Early Illness Reporting
- You're in charge of the questions you ask, and you can update them anytime to fit your needs.
- Employees can access their profiles in an easy-to-use and secure app.
- Real-time Visibility
- Know who can or can't work due to illness or quickly see who is working from home.
- You can identify issues swiftly to get essential projects covered.
- Access Information from Anywhere
- Access the App from an iPhone or Android device, or from a computer browser.
- Quick access from home or at the office.
- Get notices by email when an employee will not be in the office.
Business Owner | Sales + Innovation = Customer Success! Be creative in everything you do.